Saturday, July 23, 2011

Don't mind the pictures

So my goal ultimately is to have a big fashion show with all the cute stuff I make modeled by some darling little ones & I will have some awesome photographers there to capture the cuteness! Buuut for now it's just me and my camera (which is a good one) and my little girl (who is beautiful) but I am not so great at Photography YET so please be patient with the pics! They will get better...mostly I know because they can't get worse!!! But I couldn't bare not to put some pics up of some of the things I have made and to give you an idea of what I can do!! Thanks so much for being patient!!! Feel free to contact me at chasinfireflies16@gmail.com for questions or ordering something custom for your little cutie!!
Blessing Flower Head band

Ribbon and flower head band

No comments:

Post a Comment