Saturday, July 23, 2011

Why Wishies in the Wind?

My little girl loves dandelions. We could spend hours and hours looking for dandelions and making wishes on them! She calls them "Wishie Pushies" and she is my little muse, so Wishies in the Wind is what I am calling my new little business!!
I love sewing! It's something that I started doing about a  year and half ago and I have loved it so much! I have had the opportunity to make some extremely cute little outfits for friends and family and I am always asked by strangers about the stuff I put my little girl in! So I decided I needed a blog to blog about the things I will be making and selling! I am also going to be inside the new boutique The Ivy Cottage in Farr West, Utah this August! I am so excited about this! I really want to have another baby and get into a house, so this is why I am starting this little venture! Brylie wants a new baby and so does mommy!!! So please take a look at what I've done, and if you see something you like please let me know! Let's get Brylie a baby!!!
I made the apron, the little Romper, the bow that you can't see very well, and the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment