Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fourth of July

 Chunky Hair bow I made Brylie! I charge 7.50 for something like this! Which is a great deal and tons of cute fun ribbon on these! Make them a piggy set for $14!
Brylie broke her arm, and just recently had her cast taken off! So don't mind the big cast!!! :)
Corset tops $20 each Sizes NB-5 these look fabulous with any look! Add a shirt under them and they look great during fall and winter as well!!
 Ruffle Capris
These are longer style Capris and extremely cute if I do say so myself!
$16.50 size Preemie-4T
I can make them bigger or with more ruffles, but I do charge extra for that. Email me if you have any questions! I'd be happy to help!
I made my niece and my daughter each a new little outfit for The 4th of July! They turned out so cute and really brought out their special little personalities!!
Apron Skirt:
This is my favorite! I love these skirts! They can be made with or with out the apron and are fabulous in any color combination!
Size 2-4 are $23
Size 5 & 6 are $25
Brylie is also wearing a full tutu under that really added to the skirt! It was so cute and she looooved wearing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment